Welcome to 50 Shapes of Fitness…
Turning 50 is the ultimate F word- FITNESS!! and this is where “50 Shapes of Fitness” originated from.
My half a century birthday last year!
and dare I say it’s taken me 50 years to look this good haha…
Specialising in Pilates and having been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, I have seen and heard of all the catchy names and slogans for gyms and fitness studios I wanted a business name that was unique, unforgettable, something different, something that screamed “FITNESS IS FUN” and BOOM!
50 Shapes of Fitness was born… Fitness for Every – Body where everybody is welcome. Guys and Gals!
50 Shapes of Fitness is a new, small, friendly fitness studio offering fitness classes and personal training, either in studio or online. Pay as you go or pay monthly, no contract.
What we offer:
- Fitness for Every-body and for all levels
- Classes and one to one Personal Training
- Variety of fitness classes
- Weight training
- Weight loss programmes
- Diet & Nutrition coaching
- Family Fit sessions
- Senior Citizen sessions
Additional classes coming soon: Zumba- Salsa Aerobics and Lean Lift!
At 50 shapes of fitness, we understand that stepping inside a fitness facility can be very intimidating and scary which is why we absolutely welcome beginners. We will be by your side from the minute you step through our doors.
You can feel ensured that exercise will be performed safely, effectively and modified to the appropriate level for you. We promise to give you our unlimited support.
The studio space is also available to hire out for fitness / holistic workshops and for freelance personal trainers to bring their clients in.
Morning, Lunchtime and Evening sessions.
- All classes and sessions must be booked in advance.
- Non-contract, pay monthly or pay as you go.
- Fully compliant with current safety regulations during COVID- 19
- During COVID-19 we require all class and Personal Training clients to complete a Covid screening form prior to participating in a class or Personal Training session.
- Our entrance is via 109 Cafe which is located opposite Tesco Express.
- Until further notice we are unable to accept pregnancy clients into our studio, we can however offer online fitness sessions.